- "The purpose of this assignment is to give students an opportunity to experience one of the important phases in the research process, expose them to academic articles and books and develop academic jargon literacy, help students learn how to properly cite references, and get credit for an assignment that will make writing the proposal for the Final Project significantly easier."
- "For some of you who are conducting observations in everyday public spaces (waiting rooms, etc.), this task will be simple. For others that are observing events, you will need to establish that enough of these events will occur over the course of the remainder of the semester by providing dates, times, etc.."
- "Proposal with annotated bibliography"
- "At least five of the annotated sources must come from academic sources (scholarly books and academic journals)."
- "APA annotated bibliography"
What is "literature review?"
This is a three-page article written by Richard Race in The SAGE Encyclopedia of Qualitative Research Methods.
220 Park Library