Who can use Documents on Demand Services?
Documents on Demand services are available to all CMU affiliated library patrons.
On campus faculty, staff, students, and emeritus faculty
Global campus faculty, staff and students, and emeritus faculty
Documents on Demand at Central Michigan University Libraries
- Get articles, books, book chapters, theses, media and other items that you need from libraries around the world.
- Make requests in your On Demand Account (ILLiad)
Scans on Demand
- Get scans of articles and book chapters scanned and delivered to you from the collections in the CMU libraries.
- Make requests in your On Demand Account (ILLiad).
- Borrow books, audiobooks, music, movies and more from over 400 Michigan libraries.
- Make your requests from the MeLCat website directly or through your On Demand Account (ILLiad)
Locate a Specific Article or Journal
Documents on Demand
Central Michigan University Libraries
212 Park Library
250 E. Preston
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
Phone: 989-774-3022 or (800) 274-3838
Fax: 989-774-4499 or (877) 329-6257
Service Desk: 212 Park Library - Second floor