Feasibility Study Resources
This guide is designed to help you understand the basic elements of a business feasibility study and how to locate and use resources needed to complete the study. It is not intended to be comprehensive; instead, it will provide you with enough information and resources to get started.
The guide contains resources that will help you find the information you need to complete a feasibility study according to the Student Guide to the MSA Capstone Project (see below). Also included are supplemental resources on business plans and franchising, as well as APA style help and sample MSA capstone projects that include a few examples of completed feasibility studies.
Following the Student Guide
If you want to follow the Student Guide to the MSA Capstone Project part by part, the following pages of this guides have the information you're looking for.
- Business History and Future - Industry Reports, Journal Articles
- Demand for Product or Service - Industry Reports, Market Research
- Market - Demographics, Market Research
- Management - Journal Articles
- Financial Information - Financial Information