Locate resources available through the CMU Libraries by
searching Google Scholar.
1. Go to Google Scholar at scholar.google.com.
2. Click the 'Menu', then 'Settings' icons located in the upper left corner.
3. Click on 'Library Links' and search for Central Michigan University.
4. Check the boxes next to Find It @ CMU and save your preferences.
5. Return to the search screen and enter your search terms.
6. In your search results, click on the More link under each item, then click on Find It!@ CMU link to access the full text article in our subscription databases.
7. Use your CMU Global ID and password to log into the database and retrieve the full text.
If you need assistance, please Ask A Librarian!
Scholar Metrics provide an easy way for researchers to quickly gauge the visibility and influence of recent articles in scholarly publications. To see which articles in a publication were cited the most and who cited them, click on its h-index number to view the articles as well as the citations underlying the metrics.
Link below to access the 2013 version of Scholar Metrics (articles published between 2008 and 2012).