To download datasets, you must register or sign into your personalized account/create a new account. With a personalized account, you can access all services remotely. The benefits are,
Save your searches—create a historical account of your searches.
Bookmark key questions and abstracts
Easily capture and download results of iPOLL searches—up to 500 questions in a single step
Link directly to study documentation and datasets ready for instant access
Search and retrieve state, US, and international datasets
- The dataset catalog searches only titles, abstracts and study numbers
- A RoperExpress logo indicates immediate download availability; another RoperExplore logo indicates availability of online data analysis
- Quality and completeness of documentation can vary greatly for some collections
- Many survey datasets are still in ASCII format and require set up files for SPSS, Stata or SAS.
- Help can be found on the Roper Center website.
- Some survey firms suppress data and documentation for selected variables (i.e., Gallup)
- Datasets converted from IBM Column Binary to ASCII may be accompanied by a variable cross-reference guide (VXREF) which provides a re-mapping of original and new data locations for each column.