Access User Registration: Central Michigan University Registration, please go to:
Enter Contact Information
1. Enter your contact information.
While only your name and e-mail address are required, the additional information will
help CAS better understand SciFinder users, allowing CAS to improve the products and
services they offer.
2. Specify a username and password.
Your username must be unique and contain 5-15 characters. It can contain only letters
or a combination of letters, numbers, and/or these special characters:
• - (dash)
• _ (underscore)
• . (period)
• @ (at symbol)
Your password must contain 7-15 characters and include at least three of the following:
• Mixed upper- and lowercase letters
• Non-alphanumeric characters (e.g., @, #, %, &, *)
3. Select a security question from the drop-down list and provide the answer.
4. Click Register.
A message indicates that you will receive an e-mail message from CAS at the address you provided within the form.
Complete Registration Process
1, Open and read the e-mail message from CAS.
2. If you accept the terms and conditions for using SciFinder, click the link within the e-mail message to complete the registration process.
A confirmation page is displayed to indicate:
Registration for SciFinder is Complete
3. Click the link provided in the e-mail message to begin working with SciFinder. It is possible that you are unable to begin working with SciFinder immediately because all seats for the web version of SciFinder are currently in use. Try logging in later. If the problem persists, contact the
Science Librarian, Shu Guo
email: email@example.com or Tel: 774-1293