In order to create playlists and save video clips for easy viewing, you'll need to create a personal account with Naxos after logging in through the CMU subscription.
How to create an account, create playlists, and share audio tracks:
- To create an account select "Playlists" in the upper toolbar, sign-up or Log-in to the Student/Member Playlists using your email and a password of your choice. Now you can begin creating playlists. (If you previously created an account for a Naxos app, use this same account.)
- Select the track you would like to use and then click on "Add to Playlist" from the commands.
- Adding track(s) to an existing playlist: On the Select Location section, choose from "Tab" then from "Folder" and then select the "Playlist." Click "Add to Playlist" to add tracks to the selected playlist.
- To create a new playlist: On the Save to New Playlist section, type the new playlist name in the "Playlist Name," define author and enter remarks. Click "Add to Playlist." Your selected tracks will be added.
- To listen to your playlist, simply go to the "Playlist" tab in the upper toolbar. You can share the playlist by copying and pasting the URL provided. Paste the link into an email to share.
Consult the Naxos Music Library Playlist Guide or the Naxos Music LIbrary Jazz Playlist Guide for more detailed information.