Skip to Main Content
Metrics for Individual Works
- Enriched cited references (Web of Science) with additional context that is designed to capture the author’s intent when citing references in the body of their article.
- Eigenfactor score Measures the average influence, per article, of the papers in a journal. Article Influence scores are normalized so that the mean article in the entire Thomson Journal Citation Reports (JCR) database has an article influence of 1.00.
- Google Scholar Google Scholar Citations provide a simple way for authors to keep track of citations to their articles.
- Public Library of Science (PLOS) Track online usage for individual artciles within PLOS journals science 2009. Metrics include "Viewed," "Cited," "Saved," "Discussed," and "Recommended."
- Scite.ai Smart Citations allow users to see how a scientific paper has been cited by providing the context of the citation and a classification describing whether it provides supporting or contradicting evidence for the cited claim. (See an example)
- Book Citation Index contains more than 60,000 books, expanding its coverage with an additional 10,000 new titles each year. Social Sciences + Arts & Humanities 61%, Natural Sciences 39% within 5 years.