Google Books contains the full text of many books that have been digitized. Books are either submitted by publishers under agreement with Google, or scanned in from one of the participating libraries.
To access books through Google:
1. Go to Google Books at https://books.google.com
2. Enter a subject or title in the Google Books search field.
3. Click 'Preview' to browse through sample pages.
4. Click the book title to see more information. Under 'Get this book in print' click 'Find in a library.'
5. Under 'Enter your location,' enter the CMU zip code (48859) and click 'Find libraries'.