Locate full text legal opinions from U.S. federal and state district, appellate and supreme courts.
1. Go to Google Scholar at scholar.google.com.
2. Click the 'Case law' radio button beneath the search field.
3. To search for specific cases, enter the names of the parties involved. Select a specific court if known.
4. To search by topic, type in related keywords (enclose words in quotation marks to search as a phrase).
4. Link to the item in your results list, or click on the "How Cited" link to learn how the case has been quoted or discussed in other opinions or law journals.
If you need assistance, please Ask a Librarian!